Disclosure: This site may receive commissions for products and services purchased through affiliate links in this post.
I admit, Black Friday is not everyone’s cup of tea. Personally I have some fun going out and shopping the deals, because let’s face it, Black Friday has some of the best deals of the entire year. And these days if the in store rush doesn’t appeal to you, many retailers are starting to put the same deals for online shoppers, too. Plus, with the advent of the internet, we have the good fortune to see what these deals will be in advance. Another new trend I’m seeing this year is upon releasing their Black Friday ad, stores are starting special deals even before Black Friday begins. Below you can find the Black Friday ads from some of the most popular stores to help you get ready for Black Friday 2016.
I’ll admit, Target is my personal favorite for Black Friday. Upon release of the Target Black Friday ad, they even had a 2 day special buy of certain products. Unfortunately, this time period has passed already, but it’s something to watch out for next year. A few of the exciting deals for this year include:
- Beats Solo 2 Wireless Headphones for $119.99 (reg. $299.99)
- Dyson Ball Upright Vacuum for $199.99 (reg. $349.99)
- Nintendo 3DS for $99.99 (reg. $149.99)
Plus, don’t forget, if you use your REDcard you get an extra 5% off!
I totally understand anyone who does not want to do Christmas shopping in store at Walmart. Luckily for us they offer many of their deals online as well. Again, on release of the Walmart Black Friday ad, they had a 2 day special buy of certain products. This time period has passed, but Walmart is pulling out all the stops and currently offering Pre-Black Friday deals as well. Some of these deals include:
- Kitchenaid Classic 4.5qt stand mixer for $189.00 (reg. $249.00)
- Rachael Ray 15 piece Hard Enamel Non-stick Cookware Set for $99.99 (reg. $290.00)
- RCA Voyager 7″ 16GB Tablet for $34.98 (reg. $59.99)
While Amazon doesn’t necessarily post a Black Friday ad per se, this year they have hit the ground running. They are currently running their Countdown for Black Friday Deals featuring lightening deals every day. Plus, they’ve just announced over a month of lightning deals every 5 minutes through Dec. 22. We can expect to see the best prices from Thanksgiving Day through Cyber Monday. Some deals we can expects to see are:
- Amazon Echo Black for $139.99 (reg. $179.99)
- Amazon Kindle Fire 7″ for $33.33 (reg. $49.99)
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 26 + film for $49.99 (reg. $69.99)
The best way to take advantage of these lightning deals is through Amazon Prime. Prime members get access to lightning deals 30 minutes before everyone else, plus receive free 2 day shipping. Don’t have Prime? No problem. You can sign up for a 30 day free trail and still receive all the same benefits to carry you through the holiday shopping season.
Other Popular Stores
- Macy’s Black Friday Ad – take advantage of early online shopping starting 11/23 and all deals by earning points through Plenti.
- Kohl’s Black Friday Ad – take advantage of early online shopping starting 11/21 and exclusive in store discounts and Kohl’s cash.
- Best Buy Black Friday Ad – many deals will also be available online.
Didn’t see a store you’re looking for? Go to blackfriday.com to get all the currently posted ads plus other relevant holiday shopping news.
Plus, don’t forget! If you’re planning to shop online this year be sure to use Ebates to earn cash back on all your holiday purchases. If you haven’t signed up yet, you can earn an extra $10 by signing up through this link. You can learn more about Ebates here.